Energy Audit Software
"Easy Audit" Software
Wouldn't you rather spend time investigating homes, diagnosing problems and creating solutions than writing lengthy reports and entering data? How about being able to provide homeowners with a CD or printout of a detailed, professional report before leaving their home?
Building Energy Pros’ “Easy Audit” is the latest, state-of-the-art energy audit software for preparing in-depth audit reports. It's easy to use and saves you valuable time by generating a detailed, on-site audit report complete with specific retrofitting recommendations and potential energy savings.
BEP Easy Audit requires much less data entry than other programs, yet provides the essential information homeowners need to fully understand their homes' problems and recommended solutions. It's designed to present audit information in an easy-to-understand format - and get homeowners into action retrofitting their homes!
- Ability to complete a detailed report while on site
- Creates consumer-friendly reports with photos and return on investment
- Easy-to-use, familiar MS Excel platform
- Use on touchscreen tablets or typical laptop computers
- Automatically calculates fresh air levels and building airflow standards
- Developed for field using Windows 8 tablets or any Windows laptops
- Uses familiar MS Excel Platform
- Client friendly reporting
- Customizable comment library
- Photo insertion
- BPI fresh air calculations
- BPI combustion appliance zone reporting
- Retrofitting recommendations list
- Retrofitting pricing schedule
- Utility bill analysis, energy usage and baseload calculations
- Energy performance graphs
- Potential energy savings chart
- Return on investment calculations
- Typical payback periods
- Automatic report generation
- Free downloadable upgrades for one year
Sample Audit Report
Click the links below to see a selection of sample audit report pages.
- Easy Audit Sample Cover Page
- Client Interview & Home Data
- Energy Consumption
- Envelope Air Infiltration
- Foundation - Basement - Crawl Space
- Ceiling Insulation
- Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment
- Moisture Management and Ventilation
- Return On Investment
BEP Easy Audit does not require internet access, extensive data entry or per-use fees and uses the familiar Microsoft Excel format - no additional software is required. BEP Easy Audit is designed for use on a touch-screen tablet pc with stylus but works well on any computer or device that runs Microsoft Excel (see license agreement for more information).
The BEP Easy Audit Software is included in our Turn-Key Business Package or available a la carte. Please call us at 1-800-309-6006 or email email@example.com for more information or to order. BEP Easy Audit is provided as a monthly or annual license which includes free upgrades for one year. Basic package includes up to 4 users.